Monday 4 November 2013

Bubblegum Bunny ~ Free crochet beanie pattern





I recently joined THE friendliest Facebook group on earth for people who like to crochet. I posted a picture of my Tatty Teddy there and what an exciting time it was when the nice people gave me a brazilian likes and comments. I'm not used to that kind of attention :3 A few people asked for the pattern and I'd like to make it available but I've never written a crochet pattern before, except for the little round disc in my Yarn Tail Tutorial, which doesn't count.

So, I decided to start small and make a test pattern of my most simplest design, which is this Bubblegum Bunny.





If you use this pattern, please give me feedback!! I'm pretty sure everything is correct except I don't know what Double Knit yarn is in USA terminology. I use UK terminology myself so if somebody could help me out, that would be great!

**This pattern will be free for a limited time only**

Download it here or shop for beanies and other accessories here <3

No comments:

Post a Comment